On a technicality, this number is considered the least important number in your core chart, but it tells you so much about your natural gifts (that you have in this lifetime) and how to take advantage of it to live well and fulfilled.
This number never changes because it centers in the day that you were born.
How to Calculate
Literally just look at the calendar day that you were born… that’s it! lol
Every number in the calendar (1-31) has a significant meaning. With Numerology, all numbers relate back to the single digit. The way you do the calculations for any other number within your chart, you do the same with this. Reduce multiple digits down to a single digit through addition.
April 23rd, 1983
23=2+3=5 Birthday Number is 5.
Check what each calendar day stands for down below:
B Day on the 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th
- Natural born leader with the ability to explore a new venture in your field,
- Driven with an analytical mind, and independence seeking
- Ambitious, independent with creative and pioneering soul
- High senses of responsibility and a broad visionary
B Day on the 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th
- Peacemaker and great at personal relationships
- Highly intuitive, optimistic confident and determined
- Easily reflect other’s emotions due to your high intuition
- Find comfort in safety, security, and love.
B Day on the 3rd, 12th, 21st and 30th
- Artists deep down with a strong urge to create for healing, hobby or career
- Artistically creative in your home and in style and can be the life of the party
- Free giving, which in turn suits you to be easily a hostess
- Highly imaginative which needs to be balanced at times with discipline
B Day on the 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st
- High senses of morals and hardworking
- Grounded, organized, artistic and detail-oriented
- Compassionate, traditional and caring towards close friends and family
- You may enjoy creating new methods, ideas and improving services for businesses
B Day on the 5th, 14th and 23rd
- Adventurous and possess great communication skills
- Free-spirit, analytical, social and naturally lucky.
- Versatility and adaptability allows you to get along well with others
B Day on the 6th, 15th and 24th
- Naturally nurturing, caring, family oriented and artistic
- Creative and social with an entrepreneurial mind
- Easily bring peace and balance to any situation
B Day on the 7th, 16th and 25th
- “Your mind is your gift”. Using your given gifts in intuition, knowledge and emotional intellect will allow you to live a more fulfilling life
- Philosophical, always dazed out in your own realm of thought, analyzing life
- Your rational mind is balanced your intuitive mind, which in turn help you make decisions that are beneficial
B Day on the 8th, 17th and 26th
- You can easily conjure up ideas that revolve on making moneys. You are very confident and reliable with your ideas
- Ambitious and goal oriented, with strong understanding of business and finances
- Creatively daring mindset. Learn to look into the smaller details to avoid broad planning
B Day on the 9th,18th and 27th
- Compassionate, adaptable and are very popular with other individuals.
- Empathic leader with strong communications skills
- Keen skills in emotional intelligence and management skills, make you a perfect candidate to work in political or artistic avenues.
As We Learn Numerology,
All the calculated numbers from 1-9, all have the same definition of what the number signifies. Whether you are looking into your heart’s inner desires or the path you are meant to be, the numbers displayed for you, will always hold the same frequency. The only thing that changes is the way the numbers are calculated. Other than that, it’ll be the same.
Also as we begin our journey through life, we start alone and gradually through each rebirth, we transition to being more opened to other frequencies and people and
Comment down below your birthday numbers and let me know if you resonate with their definitions. Do you find your skills match up? Like always, may Love, Light and God guide you through Life’s journey.