Honestly speaking, if you had to choose one number to learn in Numerology, let that be your Life Path Number. It is considered one of the most important numbers in your chart because it tells you what you will eventually evolve into, challenges you may face and lessons that you must learn to be at your full potential. This number will stick by you till death, you can not change this number hence it’s uniqueness.
How Do You Find This Number?
You want to add all the numbers to your full birth date and reduce numbers to a single digit.
I promise it’s not as complex as it may sound right now lol. Let me break it down with my own birth date (oh jeez y’all about to see how old I am xD )
I was born on August 7th, 1995
All months (January through December) are numbered1-12 so we will follow that accordingly with August
We want to reduce all numbers so when we add them we get a single digit number (Numbers 1-9 unless if they are’re Master Numbers which can be 11, 22, and sometimes 33) therefore:
1995= 1+9+9+5 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
These 3 digits will now be added and reduce if applicable to get the Life Path Number itself
8+7+6= 21 = 2+1= 3
My Life Path Number is a 3
Some of you may wonder why did I work with the numbers in three sections independently before adding them together all in one?
Sometimes at the end of adding, you might get the same result but the vibrations change. If the numbers are not reduced prior to being added together, then your not working from the core of each number. It’s like certain math equations back at high school where you must follow P.E.M.D.A.S. If you don’t and aren’t lucky enough, your answer can come out wrong.
Plus this method here acknowledges your Period Cycle.
[Period Cycles are 3 long-term cycles that cover 1/3 each, of your life. Its found by the reduced numbers of your month day and year that you were born in. Another great topic to discuss in another post.]
So it’s crucial to break everything down prior to adding everything together.
Now you may also be wondering what is the significance of the number 3 or any number in the Life Path section of one’s birth chart? Well, each number has a description that depicts you as a person. I have gone through many sites and read books to understand the meaning of each number. You will see that different sites have somewhat different perspectives on the numbers are defined as, but there is a constant reoccurring theme that I found in all of them and instead of having you do the same, I’ve complied my list for you guys to check out. Remember this, some attributes of the number may not resonate with you now because you have other core numbers that make up who you are plus, you probably have gotten that far in your life to have experience what your life path number has in store for you.
Life Path 7:Analysis/ The Truth Seeker
7’s are intellectual, spiritual, highly emotional beings. They want to find the answers to all life’s questions, so expect them to delve heavy into research. Often times, 7’s need alone time, because they live within their own minds and they understand themselves very much. They feel that they are on a different wave length than most. They posses a loner quality to them.
Ruling planet: Neptune or the Moon.
“Life Path 7 is about digging deep and claiming your mind.”
Life Script Doctor
- Self- Worth
- Loner/ Reserved
When You’re Not:
- High Sense of Pride
- Angered Easily
- Overly Obsessive
- Learn to trust your intuitive nature.
- With you intuitive nature, open up to those you can honestly trust.
- Learn to balance solitude and human interaction.
- Do not allow how people view things to form your own reality. Trust yourself.
- Learn that in romance, you shouldn’t look for someone who completes you find a partnership or a companion.
- Balance your intuitive mind with your intellectual mind.
Performer, Writer, Physicist, Investigator, Professor or Scientist, Think Tanks, Chemist, Military, Mathematician, Dancer, Deep Sea Exploration, Marine Biologist, Psychoanalyst, Researcher, Historian, Surgeon, Sailor, Anthropologist, or Astrologer
Life Path 8: The Powerhouse/ Material Satisfaction
You are here to learn material and financial satisfaction through emotion and intellect. 8’s known mantra: Power + Love = Peace. You dominate time and money. Your ambition to be someone and the fear of being a nobody propels you to seek your own route to personal satisfaction. You have many types of friends and aquaintances. Since you can’t satisfy everyone, you tend to present yourself as steady and reliable. People enjoy your presence.
Ruling Planet: Saturn
- Hard working
- Goal Oriented
- Natural Businessman
When You’re Not:
- Overly Materialistic
- Overly Protective
- Learn to be authoritative and less domineering when dealing with people.
- You tend to over look value of people so take time to listen and you’ll notice the ” stupid people that are resisting you for no good” are actually valuable.
- Learn to balance monetary and spiritual abundance.
- Learn to put morality before business. Some may not like it , but you can’t please everyone.
- You tend to show your love by providing ($$$) but you should spend uniterrupted time with your loved one’s.
Investor, Large Corporations or Franchise, Politician, Surgeon, Head of and Organiztion, Banker, Civil Engineer, Entrepernuer, Government Worker, Law Enforcement, Psychiatry.
Life Path 9: Selflessness/ The Humanitarian
9’s are considered the most complex of most numbers in Numerology. It holds all the good and bad qualities of all the other life path numbers. Because life path 9’s contains all the qualities, they are known to be wise, emotional and spiritual. They are natural givers and represent humanity as a whole. 9’s tend to feel their paths is a lonely one. It is due to the fact that they view life in a different persective than most. It’s commom for this life path number to fall into their negative side.
Ruling Planet: Mars
” People with life path 9 have to learn to give without thinking of what they will get back in return.”
-Life Script Doctor
When You’re Not:
- Lacking Integrity
- Holds on to “Old” stuff
- Close minded
- Emotionally Unavailable
- Head in the clouds/ Lack of Concentration
- Overly Preachy
- Learn to deal with strong emotions constructively and not through obsessive partying, drinking and abusing drugs.
- Learn to set boundaries between you and loved ones.
- Understand that it is not your responsibility to “solve” people and that you are not the cause of their failures.
- Learn to not be a know it all or preach about your views on life. Everyone will learn in their own way.
- Don’t hold in the knowledge you learned in life, no matter how messed up the world is, your job is to teach.
- Let go of the past or old stuff, that way you can progress in life and can share your findings with others.
- Learn to not feel that you are better than everyone else.
- Don’t fear your mistakes or blame yourself for them because you are meant to learn from them.
- Give without expecting a lot back, because you may be disappointed. Also set the boundaries clearly because people can take advantage. Its an art of balance.
- Don’t seclude yourself because you feel as though you walk a lonely path. Instead open up creatively and express yourself. If you don’t, you may dwell in strong emotions that can lead to suicide.
Non for Profit Organizer or Fundraiser, Social Worker, Paramedic, Rescue Worker, Radio Announcer, Nurse, Artist, Clergy, Counselor, Coach, Doctor, Musician, Work with Animals, International Relations, Writer, Journalist, Publishing, Philanthropy, Spiritual Teacher, Diplomat, Painter, Clairvoyant, Human Rights Worker, Protecting Children, International Crisis Relief, Law Enforcement
This is the end of the Life Path Number series. I hope you were able to find out your life’s calling through your number and like always may Light, Love and God guide you through your journey.?✌