Honestly speaking, if you had to choose one number to learn in Numerology, let that be your Life Path Number. It is considered one of the most important numbers in your chart because it tells you what you will eventually evolve into, challenges you may face and lessons that you must learn to be at your full potential. This number will stick by you till death, you can not change this number hence it’s uniqueness.
How Do You Find This Number?
You want to add all the numbers to your full birth date and reduce numbers to a single digit.
I promise it’s not as complex as it may sound right now lol. Let me break it down with my own birth date (oh jeez y’all about to see how old I am xD )
I was born on August 7th, 1995
All months (January through December) are numbered1-12 so we will follow that accordingly with August
We want to reduce all numbers so when we add them we get a single digit number (Numbers 1-9 unless if they are’re Master Numbers which can be 11, 22, and sometimes 33) therefore:
1995= 1+9+9+5 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
These 3 digits will now be added and reduce if applicable to get the Life Path Number itself
8+7+6= 21 = 2+1= 3
My Life Path Number is a 3
Some of you may wonder why did I work with the numbers in three sections independently before adding them together all in one?
Sometimes at the end of adding, you might get the same result but the vibrations change. If the numbers are not reduced prior to being added together, then your not working from the core of each number. It’s like certain math equations back at high school where you must follow P.E.M.D.A.S. If you don’t and aren’t lucky enough, your answer can come out wrong.
Plus this method here acknowledges your Period Cycle.
[Period Cycles are 3 long-term cycles that cover 1/3 each, of your life. Its found by the reduced numbers of your month day and year that you were born in. Another great topic to discuss in another post.]
So it’s crucial to break everything down prior to adding everything together.
Now you may also be wondering what is the significance of the number 3 or any number in the Life Path section of one’s birth chart? Well, each number has a description that depicts you as a person. I have gone through many sites and read books to understand the meaning of each number. You will see that different sites have somewhat different perspectives on the numbers are defined as, but there is a constant reoccurring theme that I found in all of them and instead of having you do the same, I’ve complied my list for you guys to check out. Remember this, some attributes of the number may not resonate with you now because you have other core numbers that make up who you are plus, you probably have gotten that far in your life to have experience what your life path number has in store for you.
Life Path 1: Born Leader/ Independence
I mean it only makes sense to have such a title for a number that starts off the Core Numbers. People who have this number are hard-working, pioneering spirit and definitely passionate for the arts. Oh and let’s not forget they are are natural born healers. They have the strong desire to be number one, because they are always tend to feel the need to prove something to either themselves or to others. People tend to gravitate towards their personality because of its originality and out of the box feel.
Ruling Planet: The Sun
“Your purpose is to develop and master innovative creativity, confidence, independence, originality, and achievement.”
-Felicia Bender( The Practical Numerologist)
What ever you do, you must learn to separate yourself from others through healthy independence. Ones are known to be great multitasks that’s why people with this Life Path Number tend to excel as Entrepreneurs.
When you are aligned
- Original thinker
When you’re not:
- Wishy- washy
- Lacking self- respect and esteem
Does this resonate with you in any way? If it does, let me tells you of some challenges I’ve found that you may have to face so you can reach your full potential
- Coming to terms with insecurities
- Sometimes when life through too much at you, you tend to either block or hold or completely get rid of the energy that you feel through addictive behaviors
- When you don’t have confidence in yourself you will stay stagnant or lack the means to move forward with the challenge you face
- You are naturally creative so if you can find a way to apply it on your day to day life, you will become frustrated or feel that you are being held back
- You always feel the need to prove yourself to yourself or others
- When you are not following your heart’s desire or feel straight out of wack, you can become negative/judgmental & aggressively express those feelings
- You are good at problem solving but you don’t trust in yourself and won’t take the initiative to express or capitalize on your innate skills
- You doubt yourself when dealing with something new
- To work constructively with the fact that you don’t like to be told what to do
- Finding partners, intimate or business, that are equal to you. You can’t be with someone who is too submissive
- When you work with self- destructive tendencies ( yelling at your boss all the time, driving recklessly, partying all the time etc) you lean toward self- absorption, self- interest, cynicism and selfish focus
Public Speakers, writers, Consultants, Business owners, Performers, Musicians, Politicians, Teachers, Healers, Freelancers, Directors, Artists, Inventors, Activists, Professors, Relators, Pilots, Policemen, International Relations Professionals, Surgeons, Psychiatrists, Psychologist or Behavioral Therapist, Designer, Builders, Photographers, Radio Broadcaster, Journalist, Guides and Travelers, Activity Leaders, Fitness or Sports Coach, Geographers, Architects and Engineers
Life Path 2: The Mediator/ Cooperation
This number is known as the most sensitive of all numbers. Sensitive meaning towards energy. They are the first one’s to catch a sneaky low blow from people. They do tend to feel and express emotions quicker than most, but this number is all about representing harmony and love. They are the Diplomats of the numbers, naturally holding the title of mediator. Two’s will never get recognition often times by choice. Since they are are very sensitive, at times it can become very overwhelming.
Ruling Planet: The Moon
” You are not meant to be the person who sit in the throne on top of an already built building but rather the builder”
Numerologist and You Tuber
In life, you must understand that you are the one who helps with a mission or for a cause and that you are truly important to that cause. Without people of your mindset nothing can be done, so it is best to associate yourself with people who share a similar mindset and trust in your intuition while removing ego.
When you are aligned
- Team Player
When You’re not
- Overly Emotional
- False sense of Ego
- Overly Passive
Life Path Two’s have the tools to truly live life when they are live up to their true callings. The challenges this number may find along the way are:
- You need to take control of your emotions and not let them guide your actions or depict your day
- You must believe in your intuition. Trust that you know how to benefit the people you work with
- Be around people who see the good in you to avoid absorbing negative vibrations people.
- When you can’t choose they are people who are around you, learn to ignore the negativity they are may throw at you
- Learn that saying no is okay, that way you won’t be taken advantage of
- Except your disposition in this lifetime, understand that you are important and valued
- Find things that resonate with you so you can feel fulfilled and useful
- If you decide to have children and get married, find someone with a much stronger persona. For instance your Ying to your Yang is Life Path One
- Speak up to have your needs met. Do not shy away out of fear of confrontation.
- Learn basic team work without competition.
Art Curator, Public Service Professional, Paralegal Diplomats, Mediator, Child Care Worker, Professional Assistant, Historian, Librarians, Non-Profit Administrators, Art Restoration Professional, Environmental Rehabilitation Expert, Parks and Recreational Specialist, Retail Worker, Technician, Career Counselors, Conflict Resolution Communicators, Hairstylists, Gardeners, Designers, Sculptors, Writers, Band Members, Ensemble Members, Dancers, Accountants, Travel Agents, Poets, Teachers, Archaeologists, and Fashion Professionals.
Life Path 3: Communicator/ Joy
3’s symbolize exuberance of life; the spiritual being having a human experience. Creative in all forms of art. If they are do not apply their inventiveness, they are can become moody or depressed. They have an upbeat look on life, no lack of friends and acquaintances. They have charisma, active listening skills and can put people at ease. Life Path 3’s dislike responsibility.
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
“Those who walk a life path 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities… It’s energies is that of the Bringer of Change.”
When you are aligned
- Joyful or Spirited
- Active Listeners
When you’re not
- Emotionally volatile (prone to change rapidly or unexpectedly and usually for the worst)
- Self doubting
- Controlling the cycles of intense emotion
- Stay focus & committed in a specific field instead of being a novice in every field
- Get through self-doubt and fear of criticism
- Avoid getting stuck over analyzing or over thinking every single thing
- Let go of past relationships, putting blame on yourself and others
- Let go of obsessing over the smallest emotional hooks
- Be careful with whom you spend your time with. Some people are Takers
- To know that when overwhelmed, may tend to withdraw yourself, but it only serves punish others for your inability to work through your own feelings
- To acknowledge that you’re an emotional sponge for other people’s feelings when they become upset or negative
- To come to terms that you are hypersensitive to criticism and often take things to heart
- Work towards representing your feelings and needs to other and yourself accordingly
- Learn to assert yourself and learn to express anger or aggressive energy constructively
Film Makers, Dancers, Actors, Writers, Painters, Sculptors, Photographers, Hairstylist, Designers, Writers, Performers and Entertainers, Art Dealers, Jewelers, Journalists, Doctors, Nutritionists, Fashion Designers, Lawyers, Chemists, Sellers of Specialty Goods, Teachers, Cartoonists, Graphic Designers, Gardeners, Psychologist, Screen Writers, Counselors, Language Teachers, Art Curators and Martial Artists.
There you have it guys! Don’t fret if you don’t see your number, because this will be a three part weekly series. Next week, we will look into #’s 4-6. Like always, comment below, share and may Light, Love and God guide you through your journey.